PAY ATTENTION !!
The ultrasonic cleaners offered by us are of heavy professional quality, ideal for the Automotive market!
Lately many look a like models have been offered with the following deviating specifications:
- TM Use 100% high quality stainless steel plates.
- TM Ultrasonic cleaners have a self-supporting bottom frame.
- TM uses built-in ergonomic handles ... not on screwed handles!
- TM use low drive voltage for safe operation.
- TM use IGBT transistors! Almost all other suppliers offer the cheap MOS transistors with lifespan being limited to min. 40%!
- TM use heating on all models. this compared to the competitors!
- TM ultrasonic cleaners are sealed all around.
- All the differences listed above are actually recorded and comply with the ISO and NEN standards! (also request this from our competitors!)
Product description of TM 15 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner
The ultrasonic cleaner works on the basis of the Cavitation effect caused by ultrasonic shock waves of a high frequency in liquid. Microscopic vapor bubbles are formed, and they implode with great force, creating the cavitation that gives a great impact to the object to be cleaned, and creates an intensive rubbing action on the surface of the object to be cleaned. In addition, the vapor bubbles are small enough to penetrate even microscopic slits, ensuring thorough and consistent cleaning. As one of the basic applications of ultrasonic waves, the ultrasonic cleaner has a strong dirt removal capacity and a brilliant cleaning effect. The ultrasonic cleaner is widely used for cleaning optical instrument parts, clock parts, mini bearings, electric piston units, semiconductors, missile guidance systems, filament parts, spinnerets for producing chemical fiber, medical needles, grease nipples, throttle heads. In addition to very thorough cleaning, the ultrasonic cleaner is also used to pulverize, block, emulsify, mix, remove oxidized iron layers, accelerate a chemical reaction, etc. in an ultrasonic manner.