PAY ATTENTION !!
The ultrasonic cleaners we offer are of heavy professional quality, ideal for the Automotive market, among others!
Many look a like models have been offered lately with the following different specifications:
- TM Use 100% high quality stainless steel plates.
- TM Ultrasonic cleaners have a self-supporting bottom frame.
- TM uses built-in ergonomic handles ... not on screwed handles!
- TM use low control voltage for safe use.
- TM use IGBT transistors! Almost all other suppliers offer the cheap MOS transistors where the service life is limited to at least 40%!
- TM use heating on all models. this compared to the competitors!
- TM ultrasonic cleaners are sealed around.
- All of the differences listed above are actually recorded and meet the ISO and NEN standards! (request this also from our competitors!)
Product Description of TM 2 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner
The ultrasonic cleaner works on the basis of the Cavitation effect caused by ultrasonic shock waves of a high frequency in liquid. Microscopic vapor bubbles are formed, and these implode with great force, creating the cavitation that gives a big blow to the object to be cleaned, and provides intensive rubbing action on the surface of the object to be cleaned. In addition, the vapor bubbles are small enough to penetrate even microscopic slits, so that they are thoroughly and consistently cleaned. As one of the basic applications of ultrasonic waves, the ultrasonic cleaner has a strong capacity for removing dirt and provides a wonderful cleaning effect. The ultrasonic cleaner is widely used for cleaning parts of optical instruments, parts of clocks, mini bearings, electric piston units, semiconductors, rocket guidance systems, filament parts, spinnerets for the production of chemical fibers, medical needles, grease nipples, gas valve heads. In addition to very thorough cleaning, the ultrasonic cleaner is also used for ultrasonic pulverizing, blocking, emulsifying, mixing, removing oxidized iron layers, accelerating a chemical reaction, etc.