No products found...
A drill press - also called table drill - is a fixed drill that allows you to accurately drill through wood or metal. Working with the column drilling machine does involve risks. This allows you to come into contact with the rotating drill and be pulled along or flying particles can get into your eyes and face.
- Always use a curling or brush to remove curls / cuttings. Never do this with your hands.
- Always use the protective cap. Make sure that the guard is set so that the drill bit and the drill head at the front and sides are shielded in the upper position.
- Make sure the column drill is anchored in the floor or on a stable platform.
- Always stop the drill bit when moving or changing the material to be drilled.
- Wear safety goggles to prevent you from shooting splinters in your eye.
- Do not wear loose clothing such as wide sleeves, a tie or a scarf. Loose clothing can be pulled into rotating parts of the machine. The same applies to loose long hair and jewelry as a necklace, bracelet or ring. Finish jewelery and tie your hair in a tail or put on a cap.
- Do not wear work gloves. These increase the chance of being pulled into the drill.